Top 10 Most Expensive Places To Get Married In America
Getting married is one of the most special days in one’s life. But it does not come with a steep price. Although it is possible to get married without milking your bank accounts dry, you will still need to spend thousands of dollars for a decent ceremony. And if the bride wants to have her spectacular dream wedding, then it is an altogether different story.
The amount that you will spend on your wedding day will not only depend on the basics: wedding gown, rings, reception and wedding coverage. Where you live also plays a big role on how much you will spend. There are definitely cheap states to get married in and then there are the expensive ones. If you are on a tight budget but still want a dreamy wedding, you can still make your vision come true.
But if the sky’s the limit for your wedding day you will have no problem in looking for the most elegant looking and expensive wedding venue in the US where you can make memories that will last a lifetime. You can hold your wedding on a place in Santa Barbara, California for $39,000 to as much as $315,000 in Tennessee. If you have a budget this big just for the wedding venue, then you can be on your way to your dream wedding.
We created an infographic to show you the 10 most expensive places in the United States to get married and how much each of them costs. You can choose the one that is most suitable for your wedding theme and have the best wedding that you will cherish forever.
Here is the chart.
Be surprised and have fun!
- Two hour engagement session. (In or around Houston, Texas and the surrounding area. Anywhere outside the area travel fees apply.)
- Custom photo USB drive with edited high resolution photos from the session
- Professional hair and makeup for the bride-to-be (must be done on the day of the shoot)
In order to participate you must do the following:
- Click “Like” on our Facebook Fan Pages
- Update your Facebook status with this “Calling all Brides, check out Maggie Phillips Studios blog for a chance to win a FREE engagement session with professional hair and makeup by Ashley Granados Makeup Artistry!!”
- Email us at email@example.com with the subject line “Free Engagement Session Contest”
- Tell us you did the steps above
- Tell us about your wedding (date, location, etc)
- Tell us who referred you or where you saw the contest posted. If you refer a friend and they also enter, you will get an extra entry into the contest.
Entries must be received by midnight tonight. Winners will be notified via email.
All remaining participants will receive a coupon for $50 off an engagement session with Maggie Phillips Studios.
We will also throw in a free engagement photo guest book for any couple that enters and books with us for their big day ($350 value)!
Please read the following terms before entering:
1} Contestants must be engaged and must not have already had a professional engagement session.
2} If won, the session must be completed by July 1, 2017.
3} Entrants must NOT have hired a wedding photographer for their wedding.
4} Package cannot be exchanged for cash and substitutions are not accepted. Upgrades can be purchased at current prices.
5} No purchase necessary to win.